PLANT OPERATORS NEEDED
The Plant Operator will be responsible for supporting the safe, reliable, and efficient operations of the Helium Processing Center located at the DBK Helium Field in Red Valley, AZ
- Efficient computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to perform maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, calibrations and installations.
- Maintain proper work habits and good housekeeping
- A strong focus and understanding of cryogenics and heat transfer, high-pressure gas filling
- Effectively communicate with operators, technicians, engineers, and managers
- Maintain the highest degree of personal safety and environmental accountability at all times
- Contribute to site security though continuous observance
- Promptly inform management of safety accidents, unsafe conditions, environmental issues or production operation problems.
- Perform or assist in any maintenance required
- Monitor performance of system and equipment and report any deficiencies.
- Maintain production records and logs
- Must able to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 or more year’s operations experience preferred in an industrial environment.
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a (12) hour shift schedule (7) days on (7) days off
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Hourly pay depending on level of experience
- Company contributions toward major medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Holidays observed
PLEASE CONTACT GARY AT (505) 801-2456
AND EMAIL RESUME TO email@example.com
Location/Region: Farmington, NM