At Durango Motor Company, we do things a little differently than most. We focus on the guest experience and our non-commissioned sales environment offers an open and honest approach allowing us to provide the best in automotive sales, service, and body shop. We thrive on teamwork with an emphasis on individual accountability and employee satisfaction.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for solid professionals that are seeking the right opportunity with huge growth potential.
Currently we are looking for a Finance & Insurance (F&I) Associate to join our F&I team.
* Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
* Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
* Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs
* Support the comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
* Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
* Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
* Ensure contracts in transit are within dealership parameters
* Track portfolio with lenders
* Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
* Set and maintain finance department work schedule
* Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
* 2+ years of automotive sales experience.
* Possess or has the ability to obtain Colorado Automotive Sales Licenses.
* Professional appearance. * Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong computer skills. * Experience with ADP preferred.
* Experience preferred * Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Must be Internet proficient
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Great Working Environment * Career Advancement
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
* Holiday Pay
* Discounted Recreation Center Passes
Durango Motor Company is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)