San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for a Hospitalist. This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with team dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care.
You can look forward to:
- Procedures required
- Flexible scheduling options
- $280,000 base salary plus productivity and quality bonuses
- 100% Hospitalist work
- Wide variety of critical care
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation package
- Student loan repayment
- Quality work/life balance
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Contact Terri Smith or visit sanjuanregional.com
Location/Region: Farmington, NM (87401)