Job Description The operations manager is the overall facility leader.
He/she will oversee production teams and work with team leads to coordinate and manage work schedules and staffing.
The operations manager is responsible for personnel matters and will be a liaison between the cultivation facility and human resources when needed.
We expect the operations manager to maintain current knowledge on all aspects of compliance, including but not limited to, the Colorado MED Rules, Department of Agriculture, OSHA, local government, and health departments.
The Operations Manager will also be responsible for various special projects, which may include construction planning, contractor communication, cost research, inventory reporting, and data analysis.
The operations manager must also assure adherence to standards for the facility's cleanliness and organization.
All areas, including hall ways and exterior areas should be clean and tidy.
The operations manager will assist with tasks dependent on production needs and to demonstrate team work, especially on cleaning tasks.
The operations manager is expected to be on site M-F, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Occasional assistance on a weekend may be necessary.
Job Skills * Knowledge of business and management principles, resource allocation, leadership, coordination of people and resources
* Prior experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred
* Bachelor degree preferred * Strong interpersonal skills
* Efficient time management, including making good and timely decisions
* Communication skills, both verbal and written
* Professional, trustworthy, and of good moral character
* Flexibility to deal with issues that arise outside of normal business hours
* Lead, support and encourage excellence, integrity, gratitude, teamwork
* Ensure a safe and positive working environment
* Establish and implement department policies, goals, objectives, and performance
* Determine staffing requirements, assist with interview process, training, scheduling
* Create and maintain job descriptions * Lead staff meetings, conduct employee reviews, provide disciplinary actions as necessary
* Maintain, update, create SOPs, evaluate and follow CAPA/recall procedures
* Adherence to all regulatory standards, oversee facility compliance
* Record keeping, implement production metrics, perform data analysis
* Provide reports to upper management/ownership, participate in monthly manager meetings
* Research and order supplies and equipment as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer We are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities.
The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization.
The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
Please send resume and letter of interest to DOCannabis@yahoo.com
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)