Supervisor: Division Manager(s) Direct Interactions: Accountant(s), Human Resources, Survey Manager, Estimator(s), Superintendent(s), Project Engineer(s), and Administrative Personnel
The Project Manager is in charge of the Project Management Team.
The Project Manager is responsible to plan and oversee the project to ensure timely and cost effective project completion.
This includes budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the project.
Oversee a smooth transition from the estimate/pre-construction phase to construction, including design management, if applicable, in order to protect the bid position.
Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the project is constructed in a safe, ethical manner, and in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Responsible for the safety of all assigned employees and subcontractors to ensure the safe execution of all activities, including the strict adherence to company safety policies and programs through the communication and enforcement of the WCA Safety Program, including the ability to independently stop work for a safety violation or suspected safety violation;
* Estimate projects, either as the lead estimator or as a discipline estimator;
* Maintain strong relationships with clients, designers and consultants;
* Hiring of subcontractors/vendors including negotiations, sub agreements, and PO's;
* Management of subcontractors and vendors schedule, performance, and payments;
* Chair project meetings, including project team, owner and subcontractors meetings;
* Complete understanding of the contract including WCA's contractual obligations and the owners obligations;
* Identify Project Risk and develop Mitigation Plans;
* Ensure timely notices as required to the owner to protect WCA interests regarding extra work, design changes, delays, impacts, etc.
; * Manage project claims in collaboration with WCA's management and Legal Department;
* Project submittals, process RFIs & shop drawings, as required by the Owner;
* Manage and coordinate onsite staff; * Coordinate with Division Manager and Project Managers to ensure efficient use of WCA's field staff and equipment.
* Manage the project budget utilizing WCA's Cost Control Systems;
* Compile reports regarding financial, schedule and production reports for the Division Manager;
* Prepare and coordinate payments from owner and ensure timely payments to subcontractors and suppliers;
* Develop and maintain the project schedule in sync with the project budget;
* Develop and maintain site logistics plan with Superintendent staff;
* Ensure the project delivers a quality product;
* Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
1.Thorough understanding of Lump Sum, Design Build and CMGC contracts;
2. Exhibits strong leadership qualities;
3. Excellent time management and organizational skills;
4. Strong understanding of financial operations and corporate cost control;
5. Computer proficient and the ability to adapt to new innovations and processes;
6. Strong written, communication, and problem solving skills;
7. Ability to multi task, consistently meet deadlines, deliver on commitments, make decisions quickly;
8. Strong math/accounting and estimating skills;
9. Exceptional understanding of construction industry;
10. Bachelor of Science in Construction or Engineering or equivalent;
11. 8 year's extensive experience in management of construction projects;
1. Salary D.O.E
2. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
3. Aflac supplemental insurance
4. Paid Holidays
5. Paid Time Off (PTO)
6. 401K with employer matching contribution HOW TO CONTACT:
WCA Construction, LLC PO Box 17, Towaoc, CO 81334
Phone: (970) 565-7430 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Sarah Lenocker
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)